Royale Theme is generally a fantastic and easy to use theme for Windows XP. It is a Freeware theme created by Microsoft for Windows XP. It is inspired through the Windows Media Center 2005 release, and now it is available for Windows XP. Royal Theme gives a fresh feel to Windows XP that ought to have been there within the primarily. It is should get to become the actual default theme for Win XP. Here we provide a step by step guide for how to install and use Royale Theme for Windows XP.
Download Royale Theme
Download Royale Theme for Windows XP and save it on your computer.
Install Royale Theme
1. find the .zip file that you have just downloaded.
2. Extract it by WinRAR.
3. Click on the .exe file to start installation.
4. Choose where you want to install the the theme, Leave it “C:\WINDOWS” and click Next.
5. Wait a bit until the theme is installed.
6. Now the theme has been installed successfully, Click Finish.
How to get Royale Theme
1. Right click on your desktop and select Properties.
2. From the Theme drop-down select Royale instead of current theme.
3. Click Apply and wait a bit.
Congratulations Royale Theme has been installed successfully.
It is actually relatively similar to Luna theme The default theme of Windows XP, it is possible to describe it as being a deluxe edition of Luna. The best thing in the Royale theme is that it does not change any kind of system files, so you are safely.
Therefore, We highly recommend you to take a look at this wonderful theme that gives classiness for your windows look.
Generally, This theme is the best theme that have been made for Windows XP, that is truly worth your time and definitely should get a chance. Minimal, it really is freeware theme and simple to install.