Royale Theme is a Microsoft Media Center theme, and now is available for Windows XP. Royale Theme gives a fresh touch to Windows XP which should have been there in the primarily. This theme deserves to be the default theme for Windows XP.
If you like it you can download it below. The setup guidelines are under the download link as well.
- Download the .rar package. The download link shows up above.
- Unzip the actual archive to a folder.
- Open the folder which you extracted.
- Double click on “Royale Theme for Win XP.exe” to install the theme.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Right now, right click on your own desktop and choose Properties.
- Open Appearance tab.
- From the “Windows and buttons” list, sellect the style named Media Center theme.
- Now click OK.
- The Royale Theme now is available. Enjoy it.